Friday 26 July 2013

My Make-up Must Haves

I have been quite lucky with my skin throughout this pregnancy, I went through a short stage of a funny type of pigmentation but this cleared up after a couple of weeks.

I don't have an extensive make-up collection, I don't really wear eyeshadows or even eyeliner day to day so I like to stick to one of everything in my make-up bag.

My staple foundation is YSL Touche Eclat, I know their concealer is a number one bestseller however I don't really have any need for concealer (this might change when I miss out on vital beauty sleep) I love this foundation, it's not too heavy so perfect for everyday use as well as evenings out (I have forgotten what those are like) I know it's not the cheapest foundation but it lasts me about 6 months and it's totally worth it. I get mine from debenhams for £29.99. I also use a debenhams beauty card to collect points.
Source


My all time favourite mascara is They're real by Benefit. Benefit are really great for a couple of things however it can be pretty hit and miss, I recently bought Dallas Bronzer and Coralista blusher, I find you need to use quite a lot of each unlike other brands within a similar price range. The Mascara however is amazing, I have quite short eyelashes (hoping Baby C gets his Dads) and this really helps make them look fuller and longer, for everyday use there is no need for me to use an eyelash curler. Not surprisingly it is also a beauty club awards winner for 2013. Priced at £19.50 from Debenhams this really is a product I will continue to buy.

Source


Another Benefit product I couldn't live without is their Brow-zings for eyebrow definition. It comes in a cute little compact with a mirror, mini tweezers, a hard angle brush, a soft brush, a pigmented wax to define and shape brows and a setting power to keep them looking groomed, I use the powder as an eyeshadow too! I don't have really thick eyebrows but I love adding definition and more shape to them and this is a great product for doing this. Again I purchase this from my benefit counter at Debenhams for £23.50.

Source
These are my top three beauty must-haves, like I said I wasn't too impressed with the Benefit bronzer and blusher, so I will be looking for some new ones pretty soon, I am thinking of trying a couple of high street brands as I am sure I will be thinking of ways to cut costs soon, even when that is the case these three items will always remain in my makeup bag, (until they discontinue them at least) 

Can you recommend any high street branded blusher or bronzers? 




1 comment:

  1. Sleek make up do the best ever blusher and they are stupidly cheap!! They are defo duplicates for Nars blushers :-) xx

    ReplyDelete