Tuesday 2 July 2013

Get to know me

Alphabet Blogging
If you don’t know me but read my blog hopefully this will help you get to know me a bit better... enjoy
A: Attached or single? Attached
B: Best friend? Jade and Mr. Clarke of course.

C: Cake or pie? Pie
D: Day of choice? Saturday
E: Essential item? My iPhone
F: Favorite color? Baby Blue now Baby C is on the way
G: Gummy bears or worms? Worms, particulary the nature valley snakes!! Yum
H: Hometown? Basingstoke, Hampshire. Home of a million roundabouts
I: Indulgence? Fizzy sweets
J: January or July? July, bbrrrr to January
K: Kids? Soon to have a little boy !
L: Life isn't complete without...? My husband, family and friends, not forgetting little Tilly the Pug





M: Marriage date? 16th June 2012, the most amazing day of our lives so far....

N: Number of brothers/sisters? 3 younger sisters
O: Oranges or apples? Oranges. Apples leave me starving
P: Phobias? Moths. Gross, Gross, Gross
Q: Quotes?


R: Reasons to smile? Feeling our little man kicking

S: Season of choice? Summer of course, although very much looking forward to Autumn this year!
T: Tag 5 people: Tag yourselves if you want to link to my blog
U: Unknown fact about me? I have never had a baby toe nail!!
V: Vegetable? Sweet corn, hot or cold!
W: Worst habit? Checking my phone too much!!
X: X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, nothing good comes from an x-ray.
Y: Your favourite food? Everything at the moment.
Z: Zodiac sign? Libra, I think I am a pretty good representation of the balanced scales

No comments:

Post a Comment