Wednesday 31 July 2013

Liz Earle - the skin saviour


As you know, I haven't suffered from terrible pregnancy skin so I have been able to continue using my favourite facial care system. The 3 step cleanse, tone and moisturise by Liz Earle. This is the BEST facial care I have ever used. I used to hate using facial washes where you have to splash your face with water as I would always get soaked and flood the bathroom at the same time!  


The Essentials 'try me kit'
Source

The first step of the 3 stages is the Cleanse and Polish, I usually order the pump rather than the tube as you get just the right amount per squirt for each use. Once you have rubbed this in (eyes and all) you then use a damp muslin cloth to remove it. 

Second is the Toning stage,using the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, you really don't need a lot of this, I just put a small amount onto a cotton wool pad and remove any left over eye make-up (not a lot there after cleansing) and wipe it over the rest of my face. 

Lastly, I moisturise with the Skin Repair Moisturiser for Normal/Combination skin, this always seems to go first out of my three, not because you need a lot (you really only need a pea size amount) but because Mr.C has kindly taken to dipping his big man fingers in there and using it himself!!! 

This three stage system is lovely, it feels like a mini facial everyday! It smells so fresh and natural. I am not surprised it has won so many beauty awards. 

I have also purchased the Gentle Face Exfoliator, I usually use this twice a week and it leaves my skin as smooth as a babies bum. 

I bought a tester of the Brightening Facial Mask, this product actually made my skin feel a little angry when I applied it, however once rinsed off there was no problem, I probably won't purchase the full size one of these simply because I feel the other products do more than what I need. 

You will also get a nice little surprise with your order, I always receive a complimentary tester product, so I have managed to collect mini's of the cleanser and tonic, I just need the moisturiser and my hospital bag is set. If you do purchase the three step system you will also get a full size product with it. When I ordered mine I received the Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion (not one of my must haves but it is lovely to place on some cotton wool and relax tired eyes.) If you order now you will receive a Complimentary Sheer Skin Tint SPF 15 worth £21!! 

Source


I really recommend Liz Earle Products, they are reasonably priced and long lasting. I haven't had a break out since using it myself (over a year) and have recommended the products to a number of friends who feel the same!! 

Check out all the products here

*This is not a paid review or sponsor, I have purchased all of these items myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment