Wednesday 11 September 2013

38 Weeks!

We are all booked in for a C-Section next week!!! I am so over pregnancy, so knowing I don't have another 4 weeks of it has really helped me to not get too down about the c-section! We are just so excited to meet our little boy and see what he looks like, I have never been able to picture a face so it's going to be amazing to see. We have kept the date a secret from everyone, so as not to take any excitement away, this was quite important to us as we hadn't ever planned on having a 'date' Although you never know, Baby could still decide he wants to show up early.






Weight Gain: I weighed a couple of days ago and I think I have gained a total of about 2st 4lbs

Bump is measuring 45 inches!! 





Symptoms: No sleep, I am turning sides literally every tens minutes now and it kills my pelvis everytime!!The waddling has reached a whole new level- penguin springs to mind

Stretch marks: No change from last week




This jumper was a total bargain £10 from Gap in the sale. 

Movement: Still lots, even the consultant at my ECV told me he was very mobile! He enjoys moving his head a lot! I also found out what I thought were his kicks are actually punches, maybe we have a little boxer on our hands. 
  
Belly button: Outie


Cravings: Nope, I get full pretty quickly at the moment.

Wedding ring: Wedding ring on pinky, engagement ring on wedding finger, it's cooled down a lot know so I can put it back but just to be on the safe side it's staying. 





Labour Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and period type cramps! 


Best moments: We have a date that we will meet our little Baby.


Worst moment: Attempting to watch a c-section from behind the curtain on youtube- they put the curtain up for a REASON SJ !!! 

.
Looking forward to: Next week of course


Excuse the lack of Make up- Still no double chin!! Oh and I had a hair cut and colour. Nice and fresh!


6 comments:

  1. Ohh how exciting!! Good luck!!
    And don't watch anymore videos....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you have a date! You still look amazing at 38 weeks, I'm hoping to even look half as put together as you do.
    All the best! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the wonders of instagram help (a lot)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Awww cute pics!!! Very exciting!

    DO NOT watch any videos though, are you mad?! lol. I had my section 6 months ago and I still wouldnt watch one - I do not need to know what went on behind that curtain! lol

    Hayley
    Sparkles & Stretchmarks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt bring myself to do it... i switched off. I really hope they don't tell me when they are starting, the first thing I want to hear is Baby crying ! I can't believe some people have the curtain down!!

      Delete
  4. Sarah you look amazing!! Love the Gap jumper it looks lovely :) I am so excited for you and Andy and can't wait to meet your little boy!!! xx

    http://lucieandthebump.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete