Friday 28 June 2013

Baby Buy: Cath Kidston Cowboy Changing Bag


I love love love this Cath Kidston Changing bag, we bought it a couple of weeks ago at the Cath Kidston (CK) store in Guildford. Mr C. really likes is too, much more than the Mulberry baby bag I suggested.

I few people have told me that zips aren't great on the CK bags but this doesn't have a zip, the fold over stays down with velcro, so no worries there. It also comes with a handy travel change mat and a bottle holder. I really like that it is made from Oil Cloth material so it's easy to clean and wipe down, it also looks really roomy inside. I am tempted to buy the little rucksack that matches, I know Baby won't be using it for some time yet but it might be handy to put extras in, toys and books etc. I might force the baby into loving cowboys as I think a little boys room would be soooo cute in this.. I'm thinking way ahead! 

I'll do a full review once Baby C is here and see if it performs as good as it looks!

1 comment:

  1. I love Cath Kidston! I've never seen this print before though - the bag looks really cute and unusual, love the matching bottle bag too!
    Baby C will be very stylish!!!

    Hayley
    Sparkles &

    Stretchmarks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete