Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Pinterest

My favourite thing to do during the 2am night feed is to login to Pinterest. If you aren't already signed up then get yourself over there! You are missing out on a world of inspiration! Pinterest is a pin board photo sharing site, it's perfect for fashion, decor and life inspiration.

I have only really just started using it so I only have two boards at the moment, these are baby boy fashion and baby photography, we are redesigning our bathroom during Christmas so I will deffo be looking for some ideas soon.



The baby boy fashion is soooo friggin cute! Although the USA are certainly miles ahead of us with baby fashion, I can't find any uk supplies of baby leggings like those below!! I've actually ordered some fabric today so I'm going to give making them a try, so watch this space!




I love the baby photography ideas! I'm still trying to get to grips with my new camera but I am totally going to give some of the shots a go! 





You can also follow others boards, which is great for present ideas for anyone moving into a new home or having a baby shower or recently had a baby. 


I would really recommend taking a look on Pinterest for ANYTHING, party ideas, gift ideas, DIY, crafts, fashion, beauty, you  will find inspiration for everything!! 

I would love to follow you on Pintersst, please let me know your usernames!!



1 comment: